fiending to dig - Lansing, MI and surrounding areas

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
There are 2 problems with an "End of the world dig" you dont have much time to enjoy your finds [;)] or you can go out getting skunked [8D] that would suck

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
We could just dig to the end of the world. I was half way to china in the picture with my fiance and I in the hole. check this story out ashley. Its a story about a dig Bill and I did with pictures of a couple other digs. I would send you a p.m. of some of the pictures but apparently you cannot do that.

http://www.peachridgeglass.com/2012/01/a-great-sunday-dig-in-saginaw-unearths-a-steeles-niagara-star-bitters/

Reaction score
Ah haha. I like it... Dig to the end of the world... It would be like Journey to the Center of the Earth... Maybe we could see some MF dinosaurs?! That would pretty much rock my personal world. [sm=lol.gif]

I had seen that picture with you and your fiance on your Facebook page when you added me... Way over your guys' heads! I also seen the Niagra Bitters on your Facebook... That is a super badass bottle. I like the little winged hand or whatever that is on the side there. Neat!

I have the PM thing figured out, apparently it was not a pm but someone had sent me a message to my regular g-mail account and it said it was from here, so I went in my PM box here and got ultra confused when there was nothing there. Blonde moment? Maybe. But I think I'm entitled to one of them here and there, especially since it's finals week. hah

Hope you're having a great day!
Ashley

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
over our heads is an understatement. that one we filled in at 14 foot and another we dug only a few months ago was 18 feet. i like 4 foot deep pontil pits personally but 5-8 footers with michigan beer bottles would be ok with me too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18