does anyone know anything about 32oz australian ginger beers?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Willman669

Reaction score
Andyf I didn't dig any of these and I didn't buy any. My dad bought them all. We've been trying to get a complete harrisons family.

and PhilaBottles I do not Want to trade

IRISH

Reaction score
Hey Willman, nice Harrisons group [:D] , I've been collecting a few from this company for years as they traded up here a lot (and everywhere else in Vic [;)] ). I'll take some photo's of a few more bottles from that company and post them up.

You do see the 26 ouncer up for $80 or even $100 but they are really not worth that, there are heaps around and get dug fairly often, the all-white Hopetta is worth a bit more though.

Willman669

Reaction score
so far for the harrisons family we have a 26oz internal thread, All three 7,13 & 26oz codds. A torpedo (dad dug that one up) and now a soda sython. And that lot of ginger beers. But i have heard there are over a dozen of 13oz harrison's ginger beers. We do still need the rare hop beer beer bottle. Costs around $600

IRISH

Reaction score
You have a fair range of there bottles then, I presume the Codd's are all dobson's? (as the 7 and 26 ouncers only come in Dobson) the three sizes come in Amethyst too.

A few I can add to your list, Codd's= All-way, Bulb, and Three triangle patents, plus Dobsons made by Kilner, M.G.B.W Co, Caledonian glass works (Port Melb. rare in 13 Oz one known in 26 Oz) and no makers marks. Ginger Beers as you say there is at least a dozen 13 ouncers including an internal thread and a crown seal.
Other bottles are two different Lamonts, a machine top I/T and a few different soda syphons.

I still need the beer (found about six broken ones) quite a few of the GB's one of the lamonts a couple of the Codd's and the torpedo.
I'll let you know if I come across any spares if you like?

This is probably one of the hardest to get Harrison Codd's, the Caledonian made one

Yw68161.jpg

IRISH

Reaction score
This one I think is the nicest looking one, a bulb codd made by M.G.B.W.Co, I think these also come with Kilner Bros on them. Found this one about a week after I decided to collect a set of Harrisons [:D] (years ago now though).

Rp43700.jpg

Attachments

• Rp43700.jpg
    Rp43700.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 77

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi