Hope this is suitably Hostoric?...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I went to Bill's website and it's giving me trouble at the moment. I hope to get a hold of him soon and maybe he'll offer to write back with a new introduction to the latest site. It should certainly be something to be pinned to the top somewhere.
I think I have his old addy but that was from more than 8 years ago. Either way I'd like to move the site to a more permanant home for all to find more easily here. The first post wasn't really even stating the old BLM.
This is just one of those categories that are hard to decide on to me.
Maybe the user name here email is up to date? I'll try that.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
This is I think the last sealed octagonal to pass through my hands last year, and still one of my favourites, love it's iridescence, and the provenance is perfect!
ORIGINAL: earlyglasscollector

This is I think the last sealed octagonal to pass through my hands last year, and still one of my favourites, love it's iridescence, and the provenance is perfect!

P1090246.jpg

earlyglass
Sorry Mark!
I got sidetracked and hijacked the thread a bit (more than a bit). I apologize.
It a great bottle and I hope I can learn more about it now. Have you any more information?
Other than it's not Bath, Maine that is.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
Maybe the user name here email is up to date? I'll try that.

Let me know if you have trouble contacting him. I just sent him a medicine guide recently and emailed him a few times. He's a nice guy and very knowledgable.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown