Paterson's Greatest Bottle....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Maybe...

I'd pay a premium for this bottle in this condition and an even higher premium for a whole example. I have never seen a true RED blob, I'm hoping to acquire it but I doubt it's possible. It's a William Bowden and it's between 24-30 ounces is my best guess, please find me one and come collect your reward!!!

A22BA9DDAE354C0C93E9FAA6A8BFCBEE.jpg

Attachments

• A22BA9DDAE354C0C93E9FAA6A8BFCBEE.jpg
    A22BA9DDAE354C0C93E9FAA6A8BFCBEE.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 52

LC

Reaction score
Definitely is red , great looking color Jim , wish I had one for you . But if there is this one there has to be another one around somewhere . Good things come to those who wait , good luck in finding one .

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Holy chit Jim, a Paterson, NJ bottle you don't have? Thought you had them all or most and were just polishing your collection for better examples. At least you appear to have a decent shard of one. Chased shards of elusive local ones here for years, slowly getting whole ones. Imagine that in a town your size new and elusive ones are never ending. Good luck, looks like a nice bottle.

PD

sandchip

Reaction score
That is a smoker for sure. Good luck on finding a whole one, Jim.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Be REaDy one may pop up in REaDing PA and if not you will be RED in the face. I think I REaD this wrong. You will fork over some bREaD for it and I don't mean Hostess. Maybe a guy named fRED will find one for you. If you spREaD the word you may get one. Don't tRED on me as I shRED this post. [8|]

Happy hunting.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis