Alright guys, need your help.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
From what I said, I saw a bottle like the one he's talking about. Didn't have the designs, but was an iron bottle. I remember the auction being around... I don't know, around July to November. I had seen someone's post on here about a bottle on eBay and I clicked on the link. The iron bottle was under the suggestions. It was dug, deep gray color and had plain straight text on the front.
The picture was similar to this. Just dug out of the ground from this angle (only picture close to it I could find)
il_fullxfull.374882506_e01b.jpg

The bottle was like this style. Had a long neck and was very close to these styles

il_fullxfull.299018987.jpg

38719534375.jpg

387185264236111.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
I remember a post about a metal bottle but it was a Hutch from Wisconsin, what type of metal it was was in question, the guy posting in the thread you linked is just a scam artist who posts on other types of forums looking for magic coins and all kinds of other crap. This is the 'SLOW' approach to scamming people, in the end you're credit card and SSN number will be used to buy a Flay Screen TV, a Transvestite Hooker and a bottle of Pepsi in Kuala Lumpur, let it go dude....[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky