After Work Dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glassgopher721

Reaction score
I got out a couple of hours early today, so I git up a spot I started to dig two weeks ago. This is the same spot I found the JPS bottle before. Today I found another with the same green color. I also found lots of broken beauties. If you have any info on any of the broken pieces, I would love to hear it. The very large jug is stamped O.L. or O.K & A.K. Ballard. Below that I think it says Burlington, but not to sure. One of the other soda/beer bottles says Curran & Joyce Lawrence Mass. The amber colored shard has these words that I could make out: Adams, Bacteria, Destoryer, & Killer. Oh and check out the cool applied top on the one on the left. Really wish I could have found more whole ones.

http://s561.beta.photobucket.com/user/BassTurdNH/media/020.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4#/user/BassTurdNH/media/020.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4&_suid=135526657142606190881177932689

glassgopher721

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to clean bottles that have been in ash layered dirt like the ones seen. I don't really want to ruin the bottles by scrubbing them. Thanks.

surfaceone

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glassgopher721

I got out a couple of hours early today, so I git up a spot I started to dig two weeks ago. This is the same spot I found the JPS bottle before. Today I found another with the same green color. I also found lots of broken beauties. If you have any info on any of the broken pieces, I would love to hear it. The very large jug is stamped O.L. or O.K & A.K. Ballard. Below that I think it says Burlington, but not to sure. One of the other soda/beer bottles says Curran & Joyce Lawrence Mass. The amber colored shard has these words that I could make out: Adams, Bacteria, Destoryer, & Killer. Oh and check out the cool applied top on the one on the left. Really wish I could have found more whole ones.

020.jpg

Hey Christopher,

If you copy the
, your photo will appear on the page, and many clicks will be saved. [8D][8D]

Sounds like you've got parts of a Radam's Microbe Killer...

RadamsCure21.jpg
From Ferd.

Asterx

Reaction score
Looks like you've got a good digging spot. The applied top on the left that you mentioned is most likely the top of a case gin. Good luck in your digs!

glassgopher721

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Man that a is a sweet bottle. Wish mine was whole. Well I guess I'll have to keep digging now. This whole getting dark at 4:00 thing really blows.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac