Going to look at a large collection tomorrow

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldmill

Reaction score
A person contacted me that is selling a 400 plus bottle collection that was given to him from his brother in law. Apparently his brother and father in law were bottle digger and collectors for some time. from talking to him there are pontil bottles in the bunch and many local medicine drugguist bottles. He's looking to get rid of the whole lot. I'm so excited hope I'm not let down from the pictures I seen and from talking to him it sounds pretty good. I will post some pictures later in the week.

I also purchased two boxes of bottles at a local antique store yesterday. Saw them in back of the building in the corner with a pile that looked like was extract inventory. Asked the owner he said that stuff was left there by a dealer and didn't want it back left it for him and he just hadn't got around to do anything with his stuff yet, Anyway I got the two boxes for a steal just about free. It ended up producing some good stuff I will take pictures and post it under new to the collection forum within the next few days

Oldmill

Reaction score
Well I'm a proud owner of aprox 1000's bottles, there was a lot more then they thought. I guest it will keep me busy this winter. There is lots of good local and small meds in this bunch opium bottle etc. It was a collection gathered over a course of 50 years. I will post pictures. seperating the junk from the good right now

happy happy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis