Why am I .........

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GACDIG

Reaction score
Am' I a normal bottle digger or is each bottle Channge to ID each bottle so we can ID it .......
???

epackage

Reaction score
I'm very confused by the sentence you've 'tried' to write, it makes no sense whatsoever...

epackage

Reaction score
If Pat's right and the word was supposed to be 'challenge' then I have to assume your point was, are you normal or odd because you just want to get out there and dig all the bottles you can without worrying about IDing every last one of them? From my experience on this forum I'd say you're in the minority, most people here seem to want to know what they have, where it came from and in most cases what it might be worth. If that's not what you were trying to ask then I'm still confused...[;)]

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Im with you Jim I even read it w/ one eye closed. Maybe its for everyone to complete there own sentence like
Why am I freezing my butt off in this iceberg called Maine and not in the Caymans right about now. (smiley face shivering)

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: coldwater diver

Im with you Jim I even read it w/ one eye closed. Maybe its for everyone to complete there own sentence like
Why am I freezing my butt off in this iceberg called Maine and not in the Caymans right about now. (smiley face shivering)
LOL

GACDIG

Reaction score
Sorry for the misspelling. I had a hard night at work. But epack and coldwater you all are right about what I was trying to say. Sometime I ask myself why I have this need to find these old bottles and the desire to learn everything about it.
Thanks for commenting. [:)]

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Hey Glen, Its funny almost thought you must have had a few pop's before you posted. I can only speak for myself, I have always been interested in history, and the American Dream and capitalism. All of these bottles had someone taking a risk to try to put their idea or dream into reality. They took the Risk and for some it paid off and as it still is most failed or eventually went out of business. so I think if your compelled to learn all you can about what you have found is natural. No need to see a shrink Glen you will be fine. Kevin

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac