Columbus show Feb. 16th

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
In the 5 states I can think of with a Columbus I'm going to say it's doubtful. Since I'm guessing Ohio I'm sure there is no way. You should post the show info.[:)]

accountantadam

Reaction score
Good deal George. I look forward to seeing you there! I'll be looking for some more color to add to my jar collection

I apologize for not including more info. Here are the particulars

16 February 2013 (Saturday) Columbus, Ohio – The Columbus Ohio Antique Bottle Show & Sale, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, early buyers 7:00 am, at the Ohio State Fairgrounds, 17th Avenue & I-71, Columbus, Ohio, Info: Joe Hardin, 594 Laymon Road, New Vienna, Ohio, 45159, 937.728.9930, jkcollectables@gmail.com or Jamie Houdeshell, 419.722.3184, jhbottle@hotmail.com Info & Contract

idigjars

Reaction score
This is always a great show.

If you are going to this show and not setting up I would suggest buying an early bird pass. It's the way to go. Otherwise, anything great will be gone by the time the doors open. Good luck. Paul :)

appliedlips

Reaction score
I will be there! Planning on having some great local stuff even though coming from two states away.:) I made plans on attending but Joe was gracious enough to jam a couple tables in one of the corners.

accountantadam

Reaction score
Sounds good Doug, I'll definitely stop by and say hello...looking to add some more southern ohio stuff to my collection, pickings have been pretty slim lately

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp