Wanna trade?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
Hi guys. I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not but I have some bottles that do not interest me that I would like to trade for anything else. haha. They are all probably common BUT I figured I would throw some names out there and if they interest you I can give you more details, pictures, etc. If this is not the right place to post (since I am not looking to sell them, just trade I didn't think posting under for sale would apply?) please let me know. Thanks!
-Wendy
1.)Hamlin's Wizard Oil, clear w/slight blue tint. no chips cracks or breaks. No city or state listed.

2.)The Rexall Store, Clear. No city or state listed.

3.)JOS.A.MAGNUS&Co. Cincinnati, OH. Has a lion? with a scorpion? tail and some arrows? embossed. It has what looks to be its original metal lid that is beginning to decay.

4.) Harveys mini green Sherry bottle. (I dont think this one is too old, but neat none the less)

5.)Monarch wine co. INC one quart jar square shape. Brooklyn NY.

6.)KNAOLER&LUCAS Louisville, KY 3 sides, with corners flat so I guess it would be considered 6 sided?

7.)Virginia Dare Extract Co. bottom has : Patented AUG 17,20 on bottom. Clear, small, about the length of a dollar.

8.)The Name St.Joseph's assures purity small, flatter bottle. Clear.

9.)Hicks Capudine for all headaches colds, cripp, etc. No city or state, just the number 2 embossed on the bottom

10.) a glass or crystal decanter with glass/crystal stopper. Idk the age of this. no embossing. small, not even a quart.

11.)Norton The Genuine Cutter. Birmingham, AL? I am assuming AL b/c thats where I am from.

12.)L'HEURE BLUE crystal perfume bottle from Paris. I will only trade this one for another perfume or a poison. I kinda like it but I don't love it

I have some more odds and ends like a blue seltzer bottle, a brown soda bottle that doesn't appear too old, and a large brown bottle that appears to be about half a gallon and has some cool dips on the front, maybe to hold it? It doesn't seem too old either but still kinda neat if you like brown bottles.

Anyway, Let me know if your interested. It may take me until Sunday to respond/post pictures but I may be able to do it sooner! I just wanted to get this out there while I had them pulled out. I have not cleaned them.

Thanks again,
Wendy

13.)

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
anything, haha. Whatever you think they are worth. I want them going to someone who appreciates them instead of tossing them or letting them sit in the closet. I like bottles with color that are different or perfume bottles. Something small that's easy to store/display. Throw me an offer. I am not hard to deal with!
-Wendy

antlerman23

Reaction score
JOS.A.MAGNUS&Co. Cincinnati, OH <---- what does that one look like (shape-wise)

LC

Reaction score
Never saw a Magnus with a metal lid . I have seen the half pint corkers in clear and amber . I have a large clear Magnus somewhere that shaped like a medicine bottle . And I have this one shown in the picture with MURRAY HILL CLUB inscribed on a silver plated cover . The Magnus embossing in sideways on one side of the bottle its self . I also have a Magnus like the one shown only it does not have the silver plate cover on it . Just can't get to the others at this time in place . Its a nicely embossed bottle . I would like to see the Magnus with the metal cap as well .

C07D45625D26412AA602043A1EFEF7A4.jpg

Attachments

• C07D45625D26412AA602043A1EFEF7A4.jpg
    C07D45625D26412AA602043A1EFEF7A4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 77

LC

Reaction score
I goofed in the last post , I meant to say pint bottle not half pint . Here are two of the other bottles I mentioned .The pint amber one at left also comes in clear or aqua , I believe clear . The bottle at right is a quart size bottle . I have only seen two of this particular size and shape .

173550D688094F7BAAEF23FC5F46C361.jpg

Attachments

• 173550D688094F7BAAEF23FC5F46C361.jpg
    173550D688094F7BAAEF23FC5F46C361.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 74

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member