UK digger

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Guiseleydigger

Reaction score
Hi I have just discovered the USA forum,I dig in the UK and am pleased to see the hobby is alive and well in the US
I will be in Albany hopefully in May, any diggers in this area?

botlguy

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

I can not address the Albany digging issue, being on the opposite side of the country, but please be on the lookout for WAW-WAW bottles and advertisement for me. These are late 1800, early 1900 sauce bottles made in UK as well as USA. I would be ecstatic with an ad from the UK. I have bottles from there. Thank you.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Robert!

This forum actually has members from the UK and around the world as well as an overabundance of Americans.. [;)]

Guiseleydigger

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently running a thread on the UK website called
The great British bottle dig.
My aim is to have a dig in every county in the UK in one year, that's roughly one county each week. I have 3 diss under my belt already, if anyone is interested please follow the thread
Rob

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Welcome Rob. Which UK site and where's the link. I belong to one UK forum but didn't see what you are speaking of.

bikemad

Reaction score
hi rob, just joined and only recently got back into bottles , first dig 1974 havent dug for years then went last year and found a couple of bovrils and a boring table spoons bottle nearly through it back then looked again and it was aqua so kept it ,anyway sorry to ramble where are you in the uk? i,m in the west mids doesnt seem many people in the mids go digging maybe i havent found them ,this year when funds allow i,ll be off to one of about 7 sites that i know of some of which have to be assessed you,d be welcome to join me if you can

Guiseleydigger

Reaction score
Hi, would love to join you on a dig in West Midlands,, I am in Leeds but regularly visit west brom on business.
Rob

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp