Todays finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kim

Reaction score
Hi All
A nice find today, unearthing a six pence 1890 like new. Oh, The 18.5 grams of gold was a bonus as well.

Lj22648.jpg

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
When I get my raft built, I'm loading my detector and settin sail. I figure I'll catch a good stiff breeze and be there in 2 maybe 3 days. Can I go with yall on your next GOLDEN adventure? [;)] Great finds!! Kelley

IRISH

Reaction score
Nice find Kim [:D] , biggest nugget I've ever found was only 2-1/2 grams. Looks like the biggest one in your photo is a good size, 10ish grams ?
What's the biggest nugget you have found ?

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hi Kim, why don't you keep that nice shiney coin and send me that old 'chewing gum' that's in your pic?[8D]

Kim

Reaction score
Hi All
Kelley if you made a galant effort as you have described above I would be more than happy to take you out detecting.[:D]

Irish, the biggest nugget I have found, before last christmas, was a 153 grams, just below five ounces, it's an ugly nugget but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The nugget in the pic above weighs 12.5 grams. I am going to fly to Perth, to the mint in the very near future to cash in some gold, about 30 ounces. I will take a pic and post it next time I visit the bank.[:D]

And Norm!! It takes a bit of chewing to mold the shape correctly, a special technique is used and then it is refrigerated to harden, lol.[:D] I will have to send you a little peice of Australia. We are so fortunate to have such a beautiful country.
Regards Kim

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hey Kim, How did you manage to mold that gum to the proper shape when Harry's got your teeth???[sm=lol.gif] Must be a special technique indeed! Kelley

diginit

Reaction score
WAY TO GO KIM! That's awesome,Certainly a dream to many diggers.Can you feel the envy through your monitor?keep diginit. Hello to botldgr2001,I'd like to give you coordinates to a dig,but,these are secrets shared between close friends and associates.If you can find some historical maps of your area,this helps.Also,look for old roads a see where they take you. look for debris. Remember,digging can be dangerous. You're in a secluded area looking for treasure.Claims have been jumped.Watershed lands have armed guards,And some people don't like trespassers.Some BLM land might work for you.But please restore the land desecrated.Nobody likes tripping in an exploratory hole.Good Hunting and "Break a leg"

Rp43940.jpg

Attachments

• Rp43940.jpg
    Rp43940.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 150

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members