Dyottville O`Kane bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottles52

Reaction score
Looking to buy Dyottville civil war era bottles with D. O`Kane, and J O`Kane embossing. Good condition or better.

KBbottles

Reaction score
Do you know if this J. O'Kane was related? http://njbottles.com/index.php/topic,3294.msg10962.html#msg10962

bottles52

Reaction score
I do not know for sure, but we have found several relatives through DNA. Ireland is a small island and my O`Kanes as most, come from Londonderry area.

bottles52

Reaction score
That bottle is really cool! O`Kanes have been all over the East Coast, and Midwest, since the 1850s or so. Most of us come from Londonderry. Many of the men in the family have historically been in business for themselves, so i`m not shocked. My hope is to buy some bottles for my cousins. I think they would get great pleasure out of them.

I answered your relative question, but accidently sent it to myself. Saw it posted on the forum so your answer is there.

Thanks again for showing me the bottle, and the information. If you, or anyone you know are interested in selling any, I would appreciate your consideration.

Jim O`Kane

KBbottles

Reaction score
Thanks Jim! Unfortunately, the one blob I have posted comes from my home town area in NJ and is super rare. the philly O'Kane bottles do come up quite often on Ebay however! Good luck!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis