Owl Drug Collectors blogs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mctaggart67

Reaction score
So, I recently did some internet research in preparation before bidding on an Ebay lot of Owl Drug Company bottles (which I didn't buy after all), and I came across this blogsite:

http://owldrugcollectorsecho.wordpress.com/

It would seem that somebody's mounting opposition to our friend David Levine and his Owl Drug Collectors blogsite.

Interesting . . .

westernbittersnut

Reaction score
I'm glad to see this blog and someone willing to speak out against the Owl Drug Collectors blogsite and Levine! Nothing worthwhile comes out of that blog and he certainly is full of himself to say the least!

mctaggart67

Reaction score
I know it's an online fist fight of sorts, but this is getting too funny:
http://owldrugcollectorsecho.wordpress.com/

westernbittersnut

Reaction score
Absolutely love it! I am so glad to see this blogsite take on Levine's blog trash. That guy is nothing but a detriment to the antique bottle collecting community.

mctaggart67

Reaction score
It would seem that Levine is not happy with the "Echo" blogsite, but he won't name it or directly respond to it. I'm thinking because he knows that he can only control what's on his blog and wants to protect his "loyal troops" from "propaganda" on other sites. Totalitarian to the max!

GLOPTOP

Reaction score
I agree with Warren and Andy, love to see this guy finally get a dose of his own crap! Very witty and funny blog site, and absoluteley ALL TRUE!

Plumbata

Reaction score
Very funny indeed, but that writing style seems familiar... I've seen it on here before... If I'm right and the author reads this, well, good job and keep it up!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
I think I'll file this under.................."I've Got Better Things To Argue Over"

Seems though someone has a scatological/coprophilia fetish..............................and a lack of class and finesse to say the least.

mctaggart67

Reaction score
I think the point of the scatalogical wording is all part of the blog's satire because the blog metaphorically compares Levine's writing to that which belongs in the toilet. You have the luxury, Osia, of taking the high ground -- and fair play to ya -- but Levine has taken so many unfair shots at so many others in the bottle collecting world. The owl echo blog is in bad taste and certainly lacks class, but I think it's certainly finessed with good arguments and criticisms.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown