Numint bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NuGrape Kid

Reaction score
A little update

I have been researching the NuGrape "brand" for over two years and have compiled enough info to write a book.
This is one of 2 designs on NuMint bottles ( I have the other one, which I believe to be the first), that I know of.
They were only made for about a year. The Company experimented with several other flavors and found a huge market for the grape flavor.
NuMint fell by the wayside as NuGrape took over.

I know there were thousands of these made but how many survived and where they may be found, I do not know. Can you tell me where you found this one?
Have you found others since, or any NuGrape bottles. I have lots of NuGrape bottles but am missing the 2 earliest types, one of which looks just like the NuMint you found.
I am looking for any examples I do not have for display at bottle shows and also need good pics to put in the bookI am planning to write ove rthe winter.

ANY help is appreciated.

You may reach me at "nugrapekid@gmail.com"

Thanks,
Mike

NuGrape Kid

Reaction score
Does anyone out there have any NuMint items to sell? I am looking for bottles, signs and any other items of the NuMint brand.
If you do or if you have any that you could send/post photos of, even if they are NFS, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp