Baltimore Initial Show photos

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Nice shots of the nice glass at the show.[:D] I got a few pix my self, also some vid clips I made.I'll slap it together tomorrow.

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, I was aching to go but could not make it this year.

sandchip

Reaction score
Yeah, big thanks for taking the time to snap and post all those pictures. Hope to make that show one day!

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
Thank you for your vote Jim, you have excellent taste in glass if I may say so myself!

48A99C263FD64B3CB98BC06CD6BFF014.jpg

Attachments

• 48A99C263FD64B3CB98BC06CD6BFF014.jpg
    48A99C263FD64B3CB98BC06CD6BFF014.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 93

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I figure this is just as good as place as any.....I just wanted to thank those of you who made it to our show this year. It was a huge success. I wish all of you could have attended. Maybe next year. For those of you I missed.....again, maybe next year. To Rick and Dave....Once again it was a real nice time. Good friends....good food......good conversation. Glad you got your camera back. Rick without his camera is like a fish out of water. I hope everyone went home with a few goodies. There seemed to be really good bottles this year. Exception of inks....What happened to all the inks?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: PrivyCheese

I figure this is just as good as place as any.....I just wanted to thank those of you who made it to our show this year. It was a huge success. I wish all of you could have attended. Maybe next year. For those of you I missed.....again, maybe next year. To Rick and Dave....Once again it was a real nice time. Good friends....good food......good conversation. Glad you got your camera back. Rick without his camera is like a fish out of water. I hope everyone went home with a few goodies. There seemed to be really good bottles this year. Exception of inks....What happened to all the inks?

Oh yeah I forgot about the camera John thanks for getting it back to me thank your Texas friend too [:D]

I forgot my 2 cameras at john house and hit the road we were about 20 minutes away when i realized MY F@#$%^&*IN cameras are not here!!!! John sent his buddy that was going that was back to Philly I guess, to drop them off. We waited along side the highway.Thanks again it would be like loosing a limb [8D]

Hey John I have pix of your Grand daughter on my thread from the show.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1