The Privy Digathon (story) From Bottles and Extras

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Here is my latest story on my web site. I know everyone doesn't get the mag.

The FOHBC always dose a good job with this magazine.They put in a lot of color pix. For those of you who just like to look at the pictures.[:D]

http://www.19thcenturybottlediggers.com/theprivydigathonstory.htm

zecritr

Reaction score
Very Cool(or maybe hot) Diggerin Tale,Really Enjoyed it.
thanks

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Another nice story Rick. Great job! Nice seeing you and others at the show yesterday.

PD

botlguy

Reaction score
Great to read story, sorry I missed the middle part. I'm a little disappointed though that you don't say at what point you pound your chest like a gorilla & scream at the top of your lungs: " BOOOOOOOM BAAAABYYYYYYYYY! ! [:'(][:'(][:'(]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: botlguy

Great to read story, sorry I missed the middle part. I'm a little disappointed though that you don't say at what point you pound your chest like a gorilla & scream at the top of your lungs: " BOOOOOOOM BAAAABYYYYYYYYY! ! [:'(][:'(][:'(]

I do that in the privacy of my own home [8|]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: antlerman23

i think pages 29 and 30 are missing... or im just crazy

LOL you are absolutely right Mr Antler Man! I was just on my site a few minutes ago and I was going through the pages and noticed something,"where is page 29 and 30????? I thought I was going nuts my self because I know I put the whole story up. At least I thought I did.
When we got back from the Baltimore show Dave had the mag,he singed up with FOHBC and got a few free copy's.The March issue was one of them. I didn't get mine in the mail yet so I scanned Badgers copy and saved the story to my web site. I guess I really was tired,I couldn't count to 32. [:D]
I still haven't gotten the magazine but when I do I will add page 29 and 30.
Hey look at it as a suspenseful middle instead of an ending [8D] Thanks for bringing that to my attention at least I know you read the story lol No one else said anything about it so I guess they thought thats how it went [:D] Thanks again Rick

antlerman23

Reaction score
i think i have read every story on your site at least once! [:D]
you do some great writing, and dig some killer chit! i just want to know what you do with all those bottles?!
i wouldnt mind a cobalt soda on my shelf, if you catch my drift [;)] (hint hint, nudge nudge)[:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu