What States do not have a Colored Pontil Soda

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
I am just wondering what states do not have a colored pontil blob top soda? I just thought it would be good info like if someone wanted to start a collection of them. I know some of them dont.

What states do not have a cobalt pontil soda? Lets get your minds working Ha Ha.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
It's pretty slim picking in Wisconsin. There are very very few pontilled bottles of any sort. As far as I know, there is currently only one example known that is a colored soda bottle. (I don't mean one mold or one brand, I mean one bottle). So, maybe it was a mistake even. As far as a collector getting one, he better get out his wallet and then shoot for an aqua one. Even that bottle would be difficult to get your hands on.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
I've never heard of a colored one from Kansas either, they do have a couple aqua's.

~Tim

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
I thought Kansas did have a pontil green soda. I know Alaska does not have one either to my knowledge.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Theo,

If they do i've never seen or heard of it. All I know is the aqua L. Block & Co KT from Leavenworth City and the aqua Block & Brandon KT from there too.

~Tim

bottlekid76

Reaction score
There is a green Block from there that is a smooth base I know of.

~Tim

MisterSilverSearcher

Reaction score
To my knowledge (Which is limited on pontils) WV does not. Unless it was part of West Virginia that was Virginia. Otherwise, there is a small time frame in which those would still be used.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
I would say this website has listed about 90-95% of all known pontiled soda and beer bottles. They have a good search engine.

http://bottleden.com/APS2/aps_search.php?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky