How old are you ????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Everyone on the board talks about being old !
Well , How about posting some ages of those that don't mind sharing that info with us.
I'm 44 and have been collecting for about 14 + years and have dug for bottles with my Grandparents/parents since I was old enough to pick up and handle a small shovel.
I was just curious on the average age of all the diggers and forum members.

Maine Digger

Reaction score
I am a proud, Outgoing, Loquasious, Daydreaming, Fashionless, Amiable, Responsible, Traditional 51 year old! In short... O. L. D. F. A. R. T. ![:D]

Us54707.jpg

Attachments

• Us54707.jpg
    Us54707.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 89

Pontiled

Reaction score
Hi group! I'm a young 58 years, but I'm getting younger each year. Pretty soon, I will be as young as my son and daughters and won't feel strange about that. I'll let them explain how that could be.

Now, if I could just begin to grow hair on my head again!

vtspring

Reaction score
35 yera old vermonter,been digging 25+years.at age 12 i bought 4-5 gallon buckets of old bottles for $3 per bucket!warners,atwoods bitters,etc................been hooked ever since(i think the guy was trying to sucker me in .lol)

Kim

Reaction score
Hi All
It's not like a women to give away her age but considering life at the moment is wonderful I would have to say "Life begins at 40" I just have to wait another six months[:D].
My parents were both keen on anything that come from the ground. I can remember, as a child we slept in the back off the station wagon while they split stone by lamps away from the day heat. My father comes from a family history around the Hill End district which is well known for it's gold era.
I respect what people had to do to survive years ago and also what they used to do it. No automatic washing machines back then, lol.
Kim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis