Unusual early Mobile AL ring neck straight sided Coca Cola

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CaptainSandune

"Part of a trade",, i.e, meaning there would be other consideration in the form of cash and bottles not an even trade. If you are paying $1,000 For Escambia Hutches you are getting Hammered, market value is about 25% of that.
Last Escambia hutch sold on Ebay brought $512 so I'd say the truth is right in the middle of both of your stated values, which makes you both good salesmen....[;)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I don't know how to private message I tried figuring it out but couldn't
Bottom left on a post. Mouse over 'til a box shows, it's a little quote box sort of thing. Don't abuse it though.

chickadee

Reaction score
chickadee here i have the same bottle but my bottom has the S W. -below that has 27 R - below that has a circle with the letter C in it - any idea to value , year of manufacture, any additional info

Last edited:

chickadee

Reaction score
how did you get the value ? see chickadee post on page 2 ,if you could look at my questions i would thank you

chickadee

Reaction score
sscokebottles- how did you come up with a value? fairly new this bottle collecting but have some mentors that said about this item - never seen this before ! so would you call this item
scarce, rare,everyday or what ? not trying to be smart -trying to learn - with all due respect-
thanks- chickadee

ps - why move this when it clearly say coca-cola and is registered ?

Last edited:

chickadee

Reaction score
​how did you come up with a value ?
Maybe if it was a Jasper Coke hutch from I'd trade for this! All in all, this bottle is worth around $10-$15. There's even a mid-script version of this that's only worth around $30. So there's no way you could trade a bottle like this for any Pepsi hutch. You're literally comparing $15 to $1000. Sorry to disappoint if I am.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky