new camera

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Road Dog

Reaction score
You have some nice bottles! You have too much front lighting and too much direct sun. Can you shoot from a shaded porch toward the light source? I like to take pics in the early morning when it's getting light . I shoot from a dark room thru a bay window toward the light source. Try different positions relative to your bottles (below ,level or above) to see what best shows off the bottle.Get closer and use the Macro setting. Hope this helps.

2muchstuff

Reaction score
Road dog I think you are right ,but as you can see in pic 1 not many trees on that side of the house, I tried shading with a table umbrella in 2,3,4 the way our house is built the back faces almost direct west and was trying for the direct light pics but as you can see in last pic too BRIGHT, the beer is aqua or lite cornflower blue and it came out white. Front of house pics are out, the neighbors are always watching I am as others on ABN very active repairing ,rebuilding or trying to improve a piece of equipment ,in other words the nieghbors are just nosey.I seen some one had a light box with sun light as source of light might have to build one .MY wife keeps telling me to read the instructions ( what they put them in the box also ) WILL keep trying

2muchstuff

Reaction score
THANK YOU ALL for the input ,and the puppie lurking is a black lab and blue heeler mix ,rescue dog . he is a 120 lb ham if you get camera out he has to try and get in one pics and to get bath he has to have a hot dog and his best friend is a 3.9 lb MOHOO WAHOOHA yep right spelling kinda like a long haired chi-wawa( not correct spelling) LARAUEL AND HARDY when they are together

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi