New member.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Abraham

Reaction score
Hello all i've been reading this website couple of times and now i decided to open an account so i can start post some pictures of the bottles i found. I am from Malta (tiny island below sicily) in the mediterranean sea and i work full time diver. Today i found a black glass bottle 3 piece mold and is very crude looks exactly the same like the ones of ss republic. All the bottles i have i found them all since we were english colony i find english bottles too apart from maltese bottles. I have dutch gin bottle stoneware too. Sorry if my english is bad though nice to meet you all

Abraham

Reaction score
what i meant is are these bottle collectables? i wish to take off the bottles that doesn't have a value. thanks in advance

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello Abraham. Rather than starting out with taking a lot of pictures of your bottles - I could send you a bit of reading that would help you know if your bottles were mande on an Automatic Bottle Machine - or hand blown and old enough to have collectable value. I am here each day to help you newbie bottle collectors know what we like in what we collect and study.
RED Matthews

zecritr

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum looking forward to your pic's and yep Red is the man.[sm=thumbup.gif][sm=thumbup1.gif]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac