I'm glad this place was here...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
..back in 2008 when I decided it was time to educate myself about the boxes of bottles I had dug up over the years.. they had been in the attic for 12 years and I was having that 'diggin' 'em up all over again' feeling.. it was the first time I could use the internet to do research about bottles, and that's how I found ABN.. the rest is history, but during the past 5 years I've gone from a maverick semi-serious, uneducated, part-time bottle digger to a serious contender for the top 10 NJ shore town beer & soda collectors.. I learned a HELL OF A LOT on this forum, and sometimes I had fun with you freaks.. and sometimes I wanted to ring some of your necks.. but now I have found other venues which better serve my needs as a local collector. This is why you don't see me too much around here these days. I still peek in every evening, though, and I can still help you with mod duties, feel free to PM me.
I want to sincerely thank all of the informative members who have graced this forum with their knowledge and good character over the years..! You know who you are.. [;)]

TJSJHART

Reaction score
I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THE HELP AND MORE THE HUGE AMOUNT KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME & JUST ABOUT EVERY NEW MEMBER . LOL I'M AT A LOST FOR WORDS....[8|][8|]

beendiggin

Reaction score
Good of you to say so, Charlie. I'd say you've done a lot for our little corner of cyberspace as well.

This really is a great forum, it has everything you could ask for from novices to experts and everyone in between , all with an amazing voracity for bottle and glass knowledge .....plus it gets a little bit spicy, too.

Thank you Roger, mods, and all the Forum People! Keep posting and don't forget the pics!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Now don't nobody make me blush, alrighty? This is not a resignation letter, it's a reminder of why we are here, I mean why we should be here, or that sometimes we belong here and other times not, or vice-versa.. .. to talk bottles and put up pics of 'em.. here's a pic of some of my Jersey shore stuff..

E5C08EEB9BBA4D73A8DAA9D9B58EA550.jpg

Attachments

• E5C08EEB9BBA4D73A8DAA9D9B58EA550.jpg
    E5C08EEB9BBA4D73A8DAA9D9B58EA550.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 58

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Thank you Chuck for being an excellent source of entertainment and an all around great forum member.

BellwoodBoys

Reaction score
I'm glad this place is here too. I have had a great time searching through the forums and gaining knowledge on bottles. When I started out here 2 years ago, I had one belmar bottle. Now I have over 30. Plus ALL the other bottles that aren't from that town. My room is completely FULL.

epackage

Reaction score
I hate this site and most of the people here which is why I've ONLY POSTED 16,294 times

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora