Not pontilled...but?......

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

earlyglasscollector

Reaction score
Had a look through my recent photo archives whilst ptting up some other pics on here, and thought yo guys might like to see this one. English Delft Sack bottle, small size, dated of course....
Don't see them very much now, and this one I've been waiting for for a long time. Guess I won't have it very much longer though!

But also, realisd there doesn't seem to be a forum section for "Early Ceramics"???....

P1130057_zps9e283ebd.jpg

earlyglass

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
But also, realisd there doesn't seem to be a forum section for "Early Ceramics"???....
True and I wondered about that also with Roger being an English gent himself. Maybe I'll bring that up at the next board meeting. [:D]
Most people use "Unexpected Discoveries" but this is fine. [8|]

earlyglasscollector

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry, not sure who Roger you refer to is though?....... no problem.
regards
Mark
earlyglasscollector

earlyglasscollector

Reaction score
erm sorry, no. Roger isn't the owner of this bottle?...I do have it on commission from a friend, no problem with that, but he's not a Roger....sorry
It did belong to Jonathon Horne the leading British early ceramics dealer some years ago...before my friend bought it. Now he's happy to sell it through me. Hope that clears the confusion.

regards
Mark earlyglass

bostaurus

Reaction score
He means Roger is the owner of this forum site.
Lovely bottle by the way. You have so wonderful things pass through your collection.

earlyglasscollector

Reaction score
AHHHHhhhH, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I understand, we're not too quick off the mark down here in Cornwall. (That's the bit at the bottom attached to England).

[:D]
earlyglass

epackage

Reaction score
I like 'CORN' chips, Frito's makes the best ones here in the states .............LOL

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi