Senior Member Bottle Master hemihampton's Avatar

Brown"s Creamery in Detroit

Found this Brown's Creamery, Address say's 7 mile in Detroit. Found in a Construction dirt pile the other day. Does anybody know if it's common or tough? THANKS, LEON.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C1302A0009014A4B8967F5C7A03D02D5.jpg  

RE: Brown"s Creamery in Detroit

Pic as found in dirt pile. No Digging necessary. LEON.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D332BC67DAC54391A47ED988C3547373.jpg  

Senior Member Bottle Master

RE: Brown"s Creamery in Detroit

NICE FIND LEON

If you want to sell it let me know. I don't think they are common but my Great and Grandparents were the original owners of the Creamery and I am looking at it for nostalgia. I have a couple of different ones from the 60 years they were in business.
    If you want to sell it let me know. I don't think they are common but my Great and Grandparents were the original owners of the Creamery and I am looking at it for nostalgia. I have a couple of different ones from the 60 years they were in business.

[/QUOTE]

When I looked this up in my Michigan Milk Book I only see it listed as a 1/2 pint & Pint Bottle. I do not see it listed in book as a Quart. Does this mean it's a Rare one? I don't know. I'll have to ask around. LEON.