Opium Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ktbi

Reaction score
The sealed bottle with liquid could be water. I had one with full label identified as sterile water or purified water or something like that. I sent it to Guntherhess last year. I have another one, full with label, that is Adrenalin. That liquid is more yellow though.

I've also heard this broken tops are not opium. I have a few of them too. Someone told me that their opium was like a tar and that small bottle just would not work. Neat bottles though. I will try to get pictures up tomorrow. Ron

hemihampton

Reaction score
If these were Water, Wouldn't they freeze & break during the cold Winter months in frozen ground? Curious? LEON.

bostaurus

Reaction score
Red, here is an example of the machine used to make the ampules
http://www.directindustry.com/prod/marchesini-group/ampule-fillers-and-sealers-60386-529196.html

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well this takes a big THANK YOU!!! As an experienced Manufacturing Engineer this is now even more that I imagined. That company link is an outstanding example of tricks that can be put together for computer selling. These machines are more modern than the ones I worked around. On their page if you put the mouse at the top it would change the machine pictured on the top of the page.
The machine world has changed a lot since I retired 19 years ago.

It is hard for a man at my age to keep up with the technology today. I am lucky just to be able to use the computer. Right now I can't get my printer to work. A job for my Grandson.

RED Matthews

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora