Did anyone see this $7000 bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
Hey Alex.. . this gold painted stoneware ss Coke would go great in the cup holder of the Benzo [;)]

CoccaColaBottles002_zps34a5b49d.jpg

It'd be prefect [8D]

MrSchulz

IowaBottles
Reaction score
It's confusing me. He came by and bought a bunch of highly priced local bottles I had on the net, just paid the asking prices, and sent them out to him.

#1twin

Reaction score
Wonder what the Shiek would pay for a Barq,s Coke? I've heard of local's here asking as much as $2000. Though it would be hard for me to turn loose of one.

JohnN

Reaction score
Ok, I am now riding the Sheik train. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atlanta-Coca-Cola-Hobbleskirt-ACL-6-1-2-Fl-Oz-Rare-/130912291623?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e7afb0b27 Hope he bites. I also have a Mission of California ACL I might list.

JohnN

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AlexD

ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

..the question mark makes it rare? [8D]

No, the Sheik makes it rare [;)]
Exactly. Anyone who is even remotely interested in Cokes knows it is not exactly the rarest of Cokes, but from what I understand, the Sheik is buying mostly anything that is listed as Coke and Rare, so... By the way, does anyone have any other tips on how to attract his Sheikiness? Next I might list a Mission of California and Frank's Beverages to go Sheiking again. Get it, its like fishing, but for a Sheik? Sheiking. Oh, never mind.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis