Saratoga Bottle Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JustGlass

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder bearswede, for some reason I thought it was later in the year. Ive never been to this show and Im looking forward to attending. Is the saratoga center show is easy to find? Ive been to the national bottle musem.... is saratoga before or after ballston spa?

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi JG...

I've never been either... I had a table reserved last year but our dog was ill; in fact he died last June...

I'll try to get a map posted...

Ron

swizzle

Reaction score
I plan on going as long as nothing bigger then a bread box pops up. I've never been to a bottle show before and I'm dieing to go. I'm just wondering. I have a few bottles that I'm curious about and maybe some that I'd like to trade. Is that possible or is it a cash only type event? Jason

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Jason...

I see people bringing in bottles to show, ask questions about or offer to sell or trade all the time at shows...

Hope to see you there!!

Ron

poisons4me

Reaction score
Saratoga show is easy to get to,go to exit 15 on 87 north (the northway) and if going north turn left at top of ramp (rt50) and drive until you hit broadway in Saratoga (mile and a half) and the city center is on left accross from sunoco.I go every year and live in Galway ny.Trades and swaps and whatever is ok,i get tables but lots of people just come with a few trades and walk the show,ive traded lots at the show.come on down.

shell4byz

Reaction score
Boy, You all are making me homesick,
I grew up in Saratoga ( Greenfield) and now I live only 3 miles from Shuppes Grove in Pa!! I have told my hubby we need to take the kids up to NY for the last 3 years but it doesn't look like this is the year. Now that I know about the bottle show maybe next year would be a good year to travel!! My parents even gave me a box full of old bottles 2 years ago from an old hermits cabin up there and in it was a Saratoga Springs Water bottle in it which is one of my pride and joys! I guess my family will have to just go to shuppes grove this summer and be happy with that.

bearswede

Reaction score
i get tables

Hey Rick...

I've got table E37... Where are you? Where do we park?

Thanks,

Ron

DF575AC8DC7B458CB91B919206D79420.jpg

Attachments

• DF575AC8DC7B458CB91B919206D79420.jpg
    DF575AC8DC7B458CB91B919206D79420.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 108

JustGlass

Reaction score
Hope to see ya at the show....Im leaving a bit earlier because I have a tendency of getting lost ( bad directions from my brother) Im hopeing to find a nice historical flask at a nice price....or something that catches my eye...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky