Anyone know anything about this jar?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

24tesla

Reaction score
I have a skinny jar, with lid that is embossed on the side with D. Auerbach & Sons New York, U.S.A.
I have no clue what it was used for, or how old it is. Any info would be great. Found at the grandparents house when cleaning up after they had passed.
null_zps4d06dbcf.jpg

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello Kevin,

Welcome to the A-BN, and thanks for showing us your jar. Auerbach & Sons were confectioners, so botlguy / Jim is right on top of it. It held something sweet. Perhaps cocoa...

"D. Auerbach and Sons of New York offered an array of bars including Auerbach Chocolate Marshmallow, Auerbach Chocolate Pineapple Fruit, Auerbach Chocolate Cocoanut Cream." From Candy Professor.

!BiHLoLQ!Wk~$(KGrHqYOKj!Esnp9V4IvBLM7Dl!8Tg~~_35.JPG

24tesla

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, and the replies. I had looked up the company and kept finding info pointing to it being a candy company, but was confused on what might have been stored in a small jar like this.

katelynrose27

Reaction score
This is from my family's candy store.

This is from my family's candy store. Are you willing to sell this? I would love love love to buy this from you please. My mom's brother took everything from the family storage unit and we have nothing left. Please please please!!!
Thanks,
Katelyn

I have a skinny jar, with lid that is embossed on the side with D. Auerbach & Sons New York, U.S.A.
I have no clue what it was used for, or how old it is. Any info would be great. Found at the grandparents house when cleaning up after they had passed.
null_zps4d06dbcf.jpg

Robm00923

Reaction score
D. Auerbach & Son's 12 sided embossed Jar

This is from my family's candy store. Are you willing to sell this? I would love love love to buy this from you please. My mom's brother took everything from the family storage unit and we have nothing left. Please please please!!!
Thanks,
Katelyn
IMG_20190127_162843.jpgIMG_20190127_162833.jpg

If this Jar Hasn't been sold I dug one that is or sale Digger Rob...txt only to (513)372-1896 or email robm00923@gmail.com thanks Rob

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora