My great-great-great grandmother's button collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
Wow, you have quite a wonderful collection here. I'm a few months late here... I hope you still have it...What a wonderful piece of famlly history and a valueable piece also... I have my Grandmother's buttons that were my toys as a child. I used to string them and I cherish them in the antique tin box they are in. I love them because, I loved my Grandmother so much and they mean so much to me. My second cousin collects buttons and has a very old collection. She knows all about. How to store them, display them, and loves them...

I like to know if you found someone to help you out with info or found info online? I wouldn't let that collection go, unless you really need the money...
I wish you the very best. Clean up any mildew that is on any pieces as I believe I saw some, don't let that grow...
I'll try to look for the letter my cousin sent me about how to care for antique buttons and post it if I still have it...
Good Luck.
: )

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
AMAZING!!!!! These pictures are SO cool! I bet your having a blast reading all of the little notes! SO SO SO cool! DON'T SELL!!! That would be amazing to pass down!!! Simply amazing!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky