dog river glass

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

saratogadriver

Reaction score
Not everyone reads the repros section of the forum, and not everyone will look at a posting for old sachem.

Dog River Glass is back, and they have repros from a wide spectrum of what we all collect, including whiskeys that look really good, a couple of umbrella inks in color that are bound to show up on ebay, the old sachem that looks quite good to my somewhat untrained bitters eye, etc.

Here's the website. ALL OF YOU should be looking at these. They will be on Ebay shortly, if they aren't already.

http://www.dogriverglass.com/index.php?route=common/home

Jim G

adshepard

Reaction score
I have never purchased and never plan on purchasing a bottle. All my finds are just that finds. So unless some body tries to mess with me and throws one of these reproductions into the water I'm good.

I will say the creation of these reproductions is troubling. Many years ago I collected political campaign pins. There were and still are many reproductions in that area too. The good companies printed reproduction on the pins. The less than good ones did not. There were dozens of times where people would show me some wonderful pin they had found and I'd have to break their heart telling them they had a reproduction.

Alan

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky