Pontiled Druggist Wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DruggistBottles

Reaction score
Here is a list of states I would like to get a pontiled druggist from. I also prefer that the word "druggist", "apothecary", "pharmacy", "chemist" or the equivalent is embossed as well.

Alabama
Arkansas
California
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
New Hampshire
North Carolina
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Vermont
Wisconsin

If you have one for sale or trade let me know. Also, if you know one does not exist for that state let me know.

DruggistBottles

Reaction score
Ok, Delaware comes off the list. I was double checking and saw I did have one. it just was not embossed "DELAWARE". I have a EDW. McINALL APOTHECARY 42 MARKET St WILMINGTON. A check of the 1853 & 1857 Wilmington DEL city directory had him. Oddly I think there is a faintly embossed "Y" at the end of "McINALL". However, the directory just shows McINALL.

soda bottle

Reaction score
Ok, Delaware comes off the list. I was double checking and saw I did have one. it just was not embossed "DELAWARE". I have a EDW. McINALL APOTHECARY 42 MARKET St WILMINGTON. A check of the 1853 & 1857 Wilmington DEL city directory had him. Oddly I think there is a faintly embossed "Y" at the end of "McINALL". However, the directory just shows McINALL.

It is indeed McInall and definetly a Delaware pontil medicine. Very few pontil Medicines from Delaware.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1