West Virginia Art Deco Coke!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MiamiMaritime

Reaction score
Should I use the donate button? Let me know.

Thanks for the fun auction. It's a great way to support the site.

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hi David, Wait till I find out from Jim, I have an e-mail in to him now. Thanks and I will send you e-mail soon. Kevin...

epackage

Reaction score
I want to thank Kevin for donating the bottles for auction for the site and I want to thank everyone who bid, especially Dave who was the high bidder. Thanks!!!

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Your welcome Jim, I am fairly new to collecting bottles and was glad to help support this site. I depend on a lot of advise from all the experts in this forum for advise, Yea, sometimes you may get your feelings hurt, But there are great and honest people willing to offer advise if your willing to listen!!! Thanks to all. Kevin...

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Well done to what seems the many involved.
I was honestly a bit confused but it seams to have worked out.
I have to admit I was rootin' for hemi to get his badge but something will come along.

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Thanks Eric, I can sum it up a little, I am new to bottle collecting and sometimes ask a lot of simple questions in here and always get honest answers from you experts. I wanted to give back to the site for the information i receive. I had asked Jim to post it and help keep track of the bidding due to the long hours we sometimes work. The part of adding extra bottle was to try to reach a goal of $50.00 to be donated to the forum, And if we did? I was going to pay the shipping cost as well. I look forward to another auction in the near future, Maybe I will have a bottle that will interest more members. Thanks Kevin....

MiamiMaritime

Reaction score
Thanks again for the bottles and your support of the blue pages.

The bottles are great and I enjoyed the auction for the site. I encourage others to do this.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi