!937 Old Kerry Bottle...Please provide ANY info! I can't find anything!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jessyea

Reaction score
My husband found a 1937 Old Kerry bottle in the ground. We have been hunting for days and can find little to no information about it. I have researched everywhere! I've tried to post a picture but it wont let me. It's got a green and white ACL label I believe is the term. The label is faded but still there. I would like ANY information avaiable!! I would like rough estimate on value, history, and anything else known!! Thank you so much!!!!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello Jessye,

Welcome to the A-BN. Please refer to the photo handling guide in the Help Department.

Photos would be a big help in answering your question. You certainly did not supply much information about the bottle itself. What makes you think it is 1937?

Is this similar to your bottle?
MAY_837.jpg
From.

Soda collectors like to have the ACL in good shape. Not-so-good shape really effects the "value."

"Old Kerry Bottling Co Inc in Haverhill, MA is a private company categorized under Bottlers. Our records show it was established in 2001 and incorporated in Massachusetts." From.

8450998343_15e5087e6f_z-620x412.jpg

jessyea

Reaction score
Thanks for the information! That is exactly my bottle but the label is worn except the green outline and when you hold it in the light you can see the words! It says 1937 on the bottom of the bottle along with a G in a box and a 6.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Our records show it was established in 2001 and incorporated in Massachusetts."
At least since the 50's, I'm not sure where Manta gets their records. Details on the base may give a clue to help with that.

jessyea

Reaction score
If the company wasn't established until 2001, where would a bottle from the 30's come from??

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
It says 1937 on the bottom of the bottle along with a G in a box and a 6.
1937 may be a mold number. Glenshaw used marks in small letters on the lip.
Sorry I missed the post about the base before.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown