Post your most desired bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to start this thread to have members post the one bottle they would like to add to their collection. This would be a quick reference for members to view. Give detailed information and a picture if possible. Who know's who is holding the one bottle you desire the most to complete your collection. Good luck !!!!

epackage

Reaction score
What might well be the ONLY true red bottle in existence, get me one and I'll treat you well...

016CCDB0339F4A2CB72DC8318C8D9DBC.jpg

Attachments

• 016CCDB0339F4A2CB72DC8318C8D9DBC.jpg
    016CCDB0339F4A2CB72DC8318C8D9DBC.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 60

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello Jim, I am meeting Dennis in Va. tomorrow to check out 7 antiques shops. I will be looking for Patterson bottles. That's why I started this so I can look for members bottles during my travels. Have a nice 4th and I'll let you know about our finds. Kevin...

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
I guess I should say that I am looking for a Robert Portner ( Lynchburg Va. ) Bottle. My friend has one, But won't let it go!!!!

Bottleworm

Reaction score
I am looking for a Davison and Welch Minonk Illinois hutch top with a pistol on it. One just sold on EBay and I was the 2nd highest bidder! GOD DANGIT! I also look Illinois bottles. Here's a link.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unusual-Illinois-Hutch-with-embossed-percussion-cap-pistol-/321151567763?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=fDCeA9%252FW9ZM%252BHXhF7eWsd12h6Mc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I want this bottle because it is just down the road from my dad's hometown and it would mean a lot to him to have one. Thanks.

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello Bottleworm, Thanks for your post, Are you looking for Hutch top's only or any Illinois bottles?

Bottleworm

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. That is just 1 hutch I am looking for. I collect everything bottle wise from Illinois except for milk bottles, screw tops, and crown tops. I only collect milk bottles from 1 town and that is Eureka Illinois. I collect hutches, blobs, meds, flasks, bitters, inks, liquor bottles, squat sodas and about anything else from Illinois. Unfortunately I have a very picky taste it must be in super condition. A few nicks here and there don't worry me or too much case wear. Thanks, Bottleworm.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
No its not cobalt, its a lemon yellow Baltimore Corn for the World flask with a beaded round lip finish - I think I'd sleep with it!
JK

antlerman23

Reaction score
there is one bottle I would drop big bucks to get.
until earlier this year, it was completely unknown. Then, a bottle collector (who I do not know) found it in an antique store in southern Rochester.
it is the only one anyone has heard of, and one of only a few of its kind from Minnesota.
it is a gravitating stopper bottle from Rochester Minnesota. I tried to track him down, but the trail went cold. if anyone has one of these, contact me. we will be best friends.

Also, I am looking for a Hutchinson soda from Lake City Minnesota. I lived my childhood summers in that town, so having a bottle from there would be really cool.

If you see any Minnesota hutches or meds from cities other than Minneapolis or st paul, let me know [;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky