THE ASHHOLE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Is that story fiction?

sadly it is all true. But I would question what some of the early excavators reported. I think there may have been some red herring that kept the treasure frenzy going.

Dugout

Reaction score
I hope your next digs proves to be bottlefull.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Dugout,

I never heard that word before? I think you may have coined a new word.

Plumbata

Reaction score
A word I use of similar intended definition is "bottleiferous" (as in fossiliferous). It is actually standard terminology between my father and I. [:D] We have a habit of extemporaneously creating words using greek/latin roots whenever necessary for the sake of succinct clarity. They may be inventions but hell, every element of any language was invented at some point or another, and if it makes sense then why not?. Bottlefull is perfectly sensical, fewer syllables too. I encourage further word inventions. It keeps things fresh. [:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

A word I use of similar intended definition is "bottleiferous" (as in fossiliferous). It is actually standard terminology between my father and I. [:D] We have a habit of extemporaneously creating words using greek/latin roots whenever necessary for the sake of succinct clarity. They may be inventions but hell, every element of any language was invented at some point or another, and if it makes sense then why not?. Bottlefull is perfectly sensical, fewer syllables too. I encourage further word inventions. It keeps things fresh. [:)]

That is why I chose to use the word "Ashhole"

definition-
"A deep hole filled with ash with nothing on the bottom" [8D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp