Sharp & Dohme in cobalt

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Blackglass

Reaction score
I have no knowledge of poisons at all, so I'm hoping one of you more educated people can help me with this one :)

Is this common like I believe it is or is it anything special? 2 1/4'' X 1 1/2 at it's widest point. The back side is round. Hand blown.

Thanks in advance! (Sorry about the image size, second to the last on the right)

y40fosd.jpg

Clam

Reaction score
That little blue bottle looks way outta place there with all those old bottles........To answer your question yes it is a common bottle (that also comes in amber) this bottle was made for many years and carried many many different meds and chemicals. They range from $5 to $25 because people just love blue bottles.............Greg

jerry2143

Reaction score
I think Greg has this bottle confused wth the amber KH-27 which is multi sided and is amber in color. This bottle you have is a KV-6 and has two side panels and a rounded back not multi sides. It is a very common bottle but I have never seen it in amber. Your cobalt SHARP & DHOME comes in two sizes (2" & 3 1/4") cobalt only.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
To expand on Jerry's post... it's not a poison either. It was thought to be at one point, but there is yet to be an example found with a label to support it (unless, Jerry, you have one :- D ). I have only seen examples of this to contain Ergotole. I have it on our Impostors page:

http://www.poisonousaddiction.com/html/impostors.html

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu