Looking for Help from Go-With Collectors

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jarsnstuff

Reaction score
Some of you are aware that I maintain a website for fruit jar rings boxes, but you may not be aware that I am adding a lot of other go-withs to the site. So, www.fruitjarrings.com contains a lot more stuff now than it once did - AND - I'm looking for contributions from other collectors who may have items that I don't. Also, I would be happy to add an album of lids and lid boxes, but I sold off almost all my collection of them a couple of years back. I need your photos! Email to: (my user id) at yahoo dot com since I don't always notice the pm notification here. While you're at it, take a look around the site and maybe let me know what else it needs. -Tammy

jarsnstuff

Reaction score
Aw, c'mon somebody! Jim Sears, I know you're out there and you have a collection of go-withs that puts mine to shame! or Anybody? Please?

MNJars

Reaction score
Tammy, I've got a number of embossed zinc lids of various different companies and am in search of a few others. Otherwise I have a few other random things. Are you looking for specifically lids and related go-withs, or other things as well?

jarsnstuff

Reaction score
Anything that's related to collecting jars - There are jar rings, sealing wax boxes, lids, lid boxes, wrenches, lifters, holders, openers, sealbreakers, immersers, sealing wax ladles. Whatever you got, send a photo and we'll find a spot for it. Thanks!!

MNJars

Reaction score
Just sent you an email with a few pictures. Let me know if you don't get it.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp