Found a 1920's Art Deco bottle today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Yeah, Cool, I wouldn't be surprised if a few more Companies used it. THANKS, LEON.

etigerbaby

Reaction score
Bottle also used by Marvel Beverage Co., Cleveland, Ohio.

365B852B5B424BDD8B21D8F9D4843D2F.jpg

Hello new to site...would like to know if you have any specific information about this bottle...I too have one...any info. on the company...or specifications of the bottle...or what is on the bottom of the bottle...or the value of it? I found it while cleaning my grandparent storage room over their garage..it's just so unique & looks amazing.... Never seen anything like this before..can email me with any information you would be willing to share at ... etigerbaby6450@ gmail.com
Thank you

sunrunner

Reaction score
deco designs were used and altered by lot's of company's , for example new grape and new icey . also the crackle design on this bottle can be found on big boy bottles.

bottlerocket

Reaction score
These are my favorites types of bottles. Very heavy and thick. I have a few myself. NU-GRAPE and BIG GUY sodas.
Great Find

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I took a quick look around but so far the only thing I have found is that between 1926 and 1931 the American Soda Water Mfg. Co. was located at ...

16951 Hamilton Avenue - Highland Park, Michigan

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
This is from Google Earth and what the address looks like today. The building on the far left is 16941 and the building on the right is 16953, so I'm guessing 16951 is the small building that says Beer and Wine ...

American Soda Water Mfg Co. 16951 Hamilton Ave Highland Park Mich.jpg

American Soda Water Mfg Co. 16951 Hamilton Ave Highland Park Mich (2).jpg

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Here's a picture of the bottle patent that bottleopop posted a link to. It was designed by Jerome P. Curran who was an assignor to the American Bottle Company of Toledo, Ohio. Curran design at least ten bottles, all of which for the American Bottle Company. The bottle might have a makers mark that could be either A.B.CO. or AB. The bottle was likely used by a lot of different bottlers As for the American Soda Water Mfg. Co., all I can find for them are a few listings with their address but nothing else - no owners name - no history - no nothing - zilch

American Soda Water Mfg Co. Bottle Patent.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94