Roger- Thanks for this great site !

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cookie

Reaction score
Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate this forum . It is a meeting place for all bottle collectors to share questions , stories, photos, and much more. I think sometimes I take this site for granted. All the Best....John [ Cookie ]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
There aren't many forums on the internet still going strong after 11 years.. this is an exceptional venue.. simple, almost obsolete in appearance to those who are used to constant flashy pop-up ads and more ads and ads of all frigging kind all over the place.. and as a member, not a mod, I want to tell you all something.... Roger needs to overhaul the back end of the site... I mean he needs to pay some expert to move all the information archived here to a new data storage facility, upgrade the software to the latest version, and hire a new host to serve this site.

If there was EVER a time for us to chip in and donate a little something to ABN, NOW would be a very good time..!!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Every little bit helps.. donate 5, or 10, whatever you can spare.. you'd be surprised how quick we could come up with what is needed, which is around a Grand.. if 200 members donated 5 bucks, we're there.. if 100 members donated 10, and so on.. I'm in for 20, come on guys.. it's not every month or even annual, just help out with the overhaul..

epackage

Reaction score
Just donated $20 also, if you can help you should help. Think about the amount of enjoyment, bottle info and friendships this site offers all of us in the hobby....

botlguy

Reaction score
You know, I wonder if A-B.N disappeared for awhile to get us to donate? Naw, just kidding, but it worked, I just donated a little more. I sure missed you all while we were down, let's not let it happen again. Thanks Roger.

sandchip

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Every little bit helps.. donate 5, or 10, whatever you can spare.. you'd be surprised how quick we could come up with what is needed, which is around a Grand.. if 200 members donated 5 bucks, we're there.. if 100 members donated 10, and so on.. I'm in for 20, come on guys.. it's not every month or even annual, just help out with the overhaul..

So right. Just do it, like a Band-Aid...right off!

MNJars

Reaction score
This thread got me off my rear to donate. This site is great and I'm happy to help keep it going or make it better.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora