LOBBEY CAT

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I went to read some old post by LOBES[ older members on here know who I am talking bout] and what he wrote has been deleted by the ADMIN.

WHY?

I loved going back from time to time and see the things he posted...he could make me laugh like no one else and had great insight.

Just curious as to why his posts are deleted...what others wrote in the posts is still there..in no way trying to start a head ache for any one that is an Administrater..love you all and thank you for taking an often thankless job..just would like to know. THANKS! [&:]JAMIE

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
That may have been me Jamie. I don't know for sure but a had a major insomnia attack a few or more months ago that lasted a couple weeks. I went manic for awhile.
I was up and started deleting banned members, members that were awaiting approval, a bunch spam and other stuff.
I don't know for sure if he got stuck in that but I'll take responsibility. I have theories but they would only seam like excuses.

It wasn't out of malice though. I can assure you of that.

glass man

Reaction score
Hey I understand insomnia..it is terrible!I have it really bad at times and stay up to the point I almost hallucinate!

If I was an Administrator I would probably delete every thing..daily or cuss some one out and get banned for life or even do jail time!!

YA'll do a great job!

Any way to get the deleted stuff back?I guess not cause that is why it is called "DELETED"[8D]

No problem...just wanted to know..THANKS ERIC!! JAMIE

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Any way to get the deleted stuff back?
I don't think so. There were two others that I was made aware of and they were both pre 2005, maybe a couple others.
That's where I theorize as to why.
I am really am sorry though, I didn't mean to do it.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwww man that sucks in such a large way..................like he never was here. His wit and wisdom gone for good.

............................................................................................... glad I kept his e-mails.

I miss that man.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp