ATTENTION ~ ANDERSON, INDIANA SODA BOTTLE COLLECTORS ~ POSSIBLE GOLDMINE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlerjohnny

Reaction score
These are my photos from E-bay

This ice cream parlor was mentioned in the October article ... ( Currently on eBay ) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kreusch-Co-...685?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a87121a35 J. C. Kreusch Ice Cream & Beverages ~ Anderson, Indiana ~ 1920s
Hello, SodapopBob. I grew up in the very neighborhood the old Anderson Glass works was located. I also hunt soda bottles locally. Normally by kayak in our creeks and the mighty White River. The old wooden sheds were still on site in the 1990's and I think I know the location of this old bottle dump. I love hunting glass and following up with research as you've seen from my E-bay listing. I live now in Pendleton's historic district, which is a town southwest of Anderson. I'm heading to Anderson to look over the location and there is a low laying ares next to the old glass works near these wooden sheds. There should be broken glass on the surface of the location. A larger amount of many colors will be the signs I'm looking for. That's how I find the old dumps around here. Best regards and will keep in touch. bottlerjohnny

Last edited:

SODABOB

Reaction score
bottlerjohnny :welcome:

su·per·ca·li·fra·gil·is·tic·ex·pi·a·li·do·cious

Please keep us posted

Thanks

Bob

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I'll be curious to see if anything comes of this! Just one thing to point out, I'm fairly certain that the brick building is 1807, not 1801. 1801 looks like the empty lot next door. It's possible that today the bottles will be buried in part or in whole on the property of the Haven Apartments located behind the lot.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown