A Half-gallon Spring Water Kind of Day

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
A recent trip to one of the more picked through antique centers in RI was turning into a bust until I noticed a wooden crate that had seen better days. Inside were four half gallon mineral water bottles. One was blank, but I was amazed to see two were embossed Rose Spring Water Providence, RI and another Lobello Spring Water Prov, RI. The Rose bottles are quite rare, and the Lobello is brand new (only machine made crown tops were known from that company). I gladly paid the $39 and carefully made my way to my car, trying to keep the crate from falling apart!
10718011805_2411f0984d_z.jpg
10718092754_fba019c102_z.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
These are fantastic, great score indeed...

ScottBSA

Reaction score
Good eye. Finds like that make for a good day. Scott

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Nice find I'm sure that put a smile on your face. I have a couple of those type from Baltimore, one I dug after finding a broken one the day before. I located the spring it was from and went there and filled it up!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
I have a big thing for the early water bottles with a glass stopper and a ground neck with the matching ground taper. I have two Bear Water Bottles and four Chemung Water Bottles with the the glass stoppers. I have considered others - but controlled my self. RED Matthews

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac