Rinker@Jaynes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey all, I don't get to do much digging these days sense I've moved down here to the deep south. So I have been getting out and checking out some of the antique shops here in the Tampa and St Pete area lately .Today I came across a quart size common style early 1900s medicine bottle . Now what caught my attention besides the size was the name. Rinker@Jayne's The bottle didn't have a town or state .It just said something like Buy the Best Buy Rinker@Jayne's I was wondering if any one knew any thing about this one. I know Dr. Jayne's has been around for a long time. Now this my not have any thing to do WITH Dr.Jayne's just was wondering if any one had any info or knew about the bottle.Thanks all. Bill

dollarbill

Reaction score
Woops sorry about the double post. Not sure how it happened . If one of you good fellow moderators would just wipe one of them out .Thanks BillP.S I don't seem to be able to PM any one .I get the Server has incurred an error.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello dollarbill. Interesting name - I used to try and collect them. Ha,Ha!!So your near enough that we might get to meet and get acquainted. We used to have a Sarasota - Bradenton bottle club. It is about dead right now so I guess I am going to have to go to the St. Pete bottle club. Have you joined that yet? Well it is odd - no reply's. I have written before about my Moxie consumption objectives when I was in High School. I never collected any of their bottles, but have collected glass, worked in glass making, mold making, selling special alloy mold equipment castings to the worlds glass industry. My interest is in the how it is made technology for all kinds of glass applications to man's use and enjoyment. It is a great hobby and I really enjoy reading everyone's input to this forum. Check my home page for more. RED Matthews

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94