Any one dig Spokane washington.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

randomdigger

Reaction score
I have always wanted to dig but have never had the time but this spring so any ideas

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Better check the legality of such as many of the left coast states are adopting weird policies that affect the removal of items from the ground. Maybe some of the other readers can weigh in on this for your benefit. There are some great bottles in that area. Peace and good luck.

randomdigger

Reaction score
Yeah I was helping my dad put in a new sewer line down town and it was a old burn pit so that's what got me thinking about it. I never knew about the policies that seems very strange.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Like I said I am not sure. Here in the Midwest there is no government interference. I would be cautious about publicizing this kind of activity and personally I would not let it stop me. I would keep away from public lands and stick to getting permissions to search on property that is owned by people not government. Happy hunting.

willong

Reaction score
I have always wanted to dig but have never had the time but this spring so any ideas

Sorry about such a late reply; but I am just now getting ready to resume bottle digging in retirement. Are you still interested in bottle digging?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi