has anyone see a bottle like this one ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sunrunner

Reaction score
defendantly from the other side of the pond,made in the teens or 20s.id say a liquer of of some kind.

chevyman0709

Reaction score
bottle mesurments8 1/2 inch tall6 1/4 wide7 1/2 from seam to seam on the sideshas a 3 inch long base x 2 inch wide2 inch neck frm the sholder

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well I will offer $ 20 - because it has some mystery to it. So let me hear from you.<bottlemysteries@yahoo.net> The name I was thinking of before was pumpkin seed.RED Matthews - but it is white now!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Shipped maybe but I wouldn't want a mystery even for that and I love the mystery bottles. That's just me though and I don't have the dough to spend anyway.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
I just like different bottles. I enjoy haveing them tell me how they were made and they all have a story to tell. It is a great feeling when my bottle friends visit me and we can review some of the stories they tell us. The infatuation is time consuming and I can't do much more than what I am doing. My study of the evolution of glass application to mans life and needs and pleasures give me smiles - so who needs more than that. My better half thinks it is an obsession = she may be right. RED Matthews

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu