Billy Baxter Soda crate

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
I happen to have in my possession 2 Billy Baxter crates one I got at a garage sale some year's ago ,the other just yesterday. They are 2 different styles,just wondering how valuable they really are?

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello Jim, Welcome to the A-BN & thanks for telling us about your crates. Absent some photos, it's very difficult to comment.
012.JPG

LC

Reaction score
Looked on e Bay real quick , there is a Billy Baxter soda pop bottle on there but no cases .

Reaction score
Many thankyous on the reply of the Bill Baxter crates....I will get some pic's ASAP and post them.I live very close to the old plant in Cheswick Pa.I saw the post about the guy who sold a crate and some bottle's for 1250.00. That's what sparked my interest so much....I will also post a very early Coca Cola bottle,I recently scored!

Reaction score
I think there are a few people innocently thinking there is a place called Red Raven in Pennsylvania. I'm almost %100 sure that this place doesn't exist..The former Billy Baxter plant was located in Harmarville Pa...AKA Cheswick...Pa. It's about 15 miles North of Pittsburgh on Route 28 N..Bye the way this is a outstanding site and there seems to be a great group of very special people with a outstanding amount of knowledge,no B.S. I'm very pleased to be a part of this site!!!!!

Reaction score
I finally found the time to post the pics of my Baxter crates,and now I'm really confused about the Red Raven Pa thing ? I've tried numerous times to find this place without any success....If anyone has any information about this,please let me know. It might ease my curiosity and confusion......Now about the Coca-Cola bottle, I have had no luck at all trying to find anything even similar to my bottle??? Any info would be very appreciated.....Many thankyous .....Jim

Reaction score
I'm very new at this posting pics...I tried 2 or 3 time's to post my pics,no results any pointers or tips ? Thanx...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi