Are you all part of the facebook bottle groups?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NHkeith

Reaction score
When I post stuff on the facebook pages, and I post stuff here. are the same group of people on both sites? I assume there is a heavy overlap. Bottle CollectorsEarly American Glass CollectorsAntique bottles for sale The first day of spring is about 37 days away....

bostaurus

Reaction score
Also Antique Veterinary Collectibles It is almost all bottles but we are open for posting of other vet collectibles as there is some overlap..like books.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I have an account but I can't figure out how it works (actually I just don't want to) so I don't use it.I'm glad I registered under a false name and hopefully no way to find me.

epackage

Reaction score
I'm always going back and forth between here and the FB pages....

surfaceone

Reaction score
I do love bottles, but have absolutely no desire to ever visit faceplace.
no-facebook.png

bostaurus

Reaction score
I stayed off for a long time but, with the moving every few years, it has been a wonderful way to keep track of folks. I have had to put some self imposed rules...picky out who I accept as friends and block those that are too profane, bad mouth others, and post pictures of every meal they eat[:)] It is very easy for it to get out of hand!It is also a good way to have a collecting community without developing a website.

glass man

Reaction score
Yep Melinda..I do have a potty mouth at times on FB myself ..but love you very much and never want to offend you!!...yep many have big websites on FB..I love it here too..but FB FB..has more leeway and more in depth things it seems to me ...JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu