GVIII-2 Keene Sunburst most awesome green

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Note to self, be sure to read the sub titles. For some reason I often miss those. [:)] I didn't notice it was also damaged. “Flask is bright and clean. No cracks, or chips with missing glass but has a 3/4 by 1/4 inch bruise in the base. Not visible when on display. No missing glass. Great looking bottle." Maybe it's picture 8? I'm not sure, pictures are good but not as good as hands on.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
uncertainty!! the best reason not to bid that I can think of. Plus if you don't know your flasks, ( and I don't) it is also the safe way out. BTW I have contacted Kungfufighter in the past, and he has at least let me know if a flask is the real deal or not. He is the best educated about these bottles, and is willing to help others if asked........

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Oh well. live and learn. [:eek:] I guess I should have bought the purple with the one I did buy and sell. I missed the green one on the same table because someone else got there first. I chose the aqua because I didn't like purple. They all had the same tooled looking lip. Maybe I'm just seeing that out of remorse. [8|] I did get some other nice stuff at the time though but they were a bit more than $8.Anyway, I tripled my $8 investment on the aqua.

NHkeith

Reaction score
I guess that is why I don't buy these (price/type) of bottles.. maybe if I held in my hands it might be a little different//// probably not.. -kb

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I take everything back. I went through old backup cd's to throw out and found this. I wasn't even close.I guess the aqua and green were gone and the purple was left. Here's the one I had.[attachment=sunburst.jpg] My memory is like a steel sieve and I do apologize.

Attachments

• 71cbfb92f1954bfca118daa6a9d319fa.jpg
    71cbfb92f1954bfca118daa6a9d319fa.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 98

epgorge

Reaction score
Eric, I would question that color too. Thanks for the memories. Joel

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members