Estate Sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NHkeith

Reaction score
Its cool and all but the size factor really is a negative.. It will appeal to a person who is local... (maybe I am wrong) but every time I try to buy/sell something large I get stuck with it.... sometimes times craigslist is better for things like that. or try to setup at an antique show/shop. or try to find a consignment shop...

ironmountain

Reaction score
definitely awesome! NH is right though. Size is going to kill it. It would have to be freight shipped...ouch...Might get someone that'll drive up to you to get it. Father in law had a 66 T-bird with a pretty rare motor in it.it was made the last 3 months of the production year and that was it. He had boxes of OEM replacement parts still in the original boxes. Manuals etc...I threw it on CL and eBay for him. Had a few ppl flake out on eBay.A guy in Ohio bought it, brought a car hauler up and loaded 'er up and headed back home.Depends on how badly someone wants it. Either way, a great piece. thanks for the pic.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
A guy in Ohio bought it, brought a car hauler up and loaded 'er up and headed back home.
Ohio to Florida and back. Must have been rich or a museum. It's a museum piece for sure.

ironmountain

Reaction score
Ohio to the upper peninsula of Mich..(wish I was in Fla right now...-20's gets miserable after awhile).sad thing is that he wanted it for the motor...the body was in great shape, the paint was all there with a bit of fading. It ran just fine and he was going to rip the motor out... hope he sold the body to someone who appreciates classics.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu